Monday, March 22, 2010

Things I Would Never Own and Never Want



I would never want to own..


*Pigs. They just stink!!

*Gladiator sandles. Sure some people like them but I would NEVER own a pair.

*A tarantual! Any kind of spider just freaks me out!

*A snake and the nasty mice that you have to use to feed it.

*Bell bottom jeans. Not even if they came back in style.

*A wig from walmart. Who wants to get lice from that?

*The ugly toaster looking cars. Sick.

*A Ford. Need I say more?

*A llama. There's more money in alpacas these days.

*A robot. Have you seen I Robot?

*A grilled cheese sandwich with some famous guy's face on it from eBay. Creepy..

*A phone that looks like an ugly shoe. But if it were to be a cute shoe, that would be a different story(:

*A child named Cecil.

*ABC gum. Gross!

0 comments: