Thursday, January 13, 2011

oh my lanta..

so much has happened since may.
i finally graduated!!
yay(:

and i moved down to utah in june.
i only took two classes during the summer.
the rest of the time i was playing with my roommates or my sister ashley(:

and my sister alex got married!!!

me. ashley, hannah, and blake's sisters were the bridesmaids.

i also got a job at the office where i live and its super nice!

i got new roommates for the fall and winter semester and they are so much fun(:

we went and saw the midnight premiere of harry potter and it was a really good movie

good thing it was because we sat outside for hours before the movie started!

but it was worth it(:


for thanksgiving, our fhe family decided to take family pictures.

they all turned out very nice

our whole ward went and saw the lights at temple square

it was a lot of fun

we ate dinner at the top of the zions bank building

it was so beautiful!


christmas was way fun.

alex graduated over the break

i got to hang out with my family and my friends

and i got to talk to my brother who is almost finished with his mission(:

i can't wait til he comes home!


our new semester started january 5th and its going pretty good so far.

i'm loving my classes

work is going great


and i got some footie pajamas(:

they are probably one of my favorite things right now

and tonight we got some some free pizza.

its pretty amazing(:

and this weekend is going to be a 3 day weekend and i am so excited for it!

i don't have to do anything until tuesday(:

and one of my best friends is coming to see me.

i can't wait!!

its going to be so fun(:

sexy: cowboys in wrangler jeans

unsexy: creepers who don't get the hint and won't leave you alone!

0 comments: