Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sheesh!


Soooo.....
I'm not very good at this blogging thing I guess..
But I think like twice every year isn't too bad right?
And sorry it's kind of long..

Anyways,
In January, my brother finally came home off his mission!
Woot Woot!
It has been so much fun having him back home(:

This is when he first got off the plane.
It felt like we had to wait forever!

But when he finally walked through those doors we were all so excited(:

This is all of us sisters and him.
Isn't he lucky?
ahaha(:

And this is all of us sisters waiting for him.
We even made him some pretty legit signs(:
Thank goodness that kept us preoccupied while we were waiting!

Here is the whole family that was there when he got back.
It was so much fun(:

In February, not a whole lot really happened..
Some of my roommates and I heard about a dance that was going on so we thought we would go to it.
It was like a vintage kind of dance and we wanted to deck out!
But by the time we got ready and took pictures, it was already over haha.
Thank goodness Jamba was still open though(:

On Valentine's day, my roommate Kendra and I went to Krispy Kreme!
That is like one of my favorite places EVER!!
They even had cute little heart shaped doughnuts for Valentine's Day!
Presh!

Good thing I don't live right next to it or I would be there all the time!

Thank you Krispy Kreme for making that the best Valentine's Day Ever.
ahaha(:

My roommate, Anna, had her birthday on the 17th of February so we had a little party.

Yes that is us eating her cake from off the ground.
Don't judge.

So we heard about another dance and we actually made it to this one!
It was a DI dance and it was a freakin party!

Don't we look awesome?(:

In March, my friend Whitney and I got feather extensions.
Her sister in law does hair so we decided to have her put them in for us.
When I got back to my apartment, my roommate Jessica saw them and she fell in love!
The next day I took her back and she got them, too!
They are pretty much the coolest things ever!!

We also went to the Festival of Colors.
It was so much fun!
You just get little bags of chalk and throw it at anyone and everyone!
Talk about a great way to get out your rage!

This is all of us before..

And this is all of us after!
So.Much.Fun

And no worries!
We even found some very nice, attractive men there as well(:
ahaha.

After the Festival of Colors, there was a college rodeo not very far from Provo.
My cousin and her friend came and stayed with me for a night and we went to the rodeo.
It was so much fun!
That was the first time for 7 months that I hadn't been to a rodeo!
I was going through some serious withdrawals..
Aaryn, Sara, Me


Me and Sara(:


My darling sister, Hannah, came down to Utah for my birthday!
She even rode slash all the way down here.
Now that's some serious love!
I love it when Hannah comes to see me(:
She is such a party and we always have so much fun!

My cousin, Chelsi, came and helped celebrate as well.
We all ate breakfast at Ashley and Jordan's and it was divine!
We had crepes that were especially delicious(:

Chelsi and I spicing up our crepes just a little bit..
(:

The rest of my family came down later that day and we ate at Olive Garden and the next day went to General Conference.
It was a lot of fun and I was so glad that they all came down(:
Austin and I waiting to eat

At the end of April, everyone was moving out so our FHE family decided to have a "Family Dinner" before we all left and it was quite tasty(:
Most of us!
Some people had to leave before we took the picture.
The Nerve!




The night before everyone had to move out, Jessica and I discovered the most amazing thing EVER!
Sun Drops(:
They are one of the best drinks!
They are kind of like squirts but 10 times better!
Who knew?!
First you drink it..
Then you drop it(:
You can watch the commercial here.
Do it.
Your life will be forever changed!

In May, I got extensions!
I loved them(:
ahaha
And I also had to go home to get my wisdom teeth out..
That was no bueno!!
Thank goodness that is over though(:
Karrie and I the week before my wisdom teeth out.
And if you think I am going to put a picture up after I got my wisdom teeth out then think again!


During Memorial Day weekend, my friend Yvonne and I came up to Idaho.
It was such a party!
We chilled at my house, went to Rexburg, and we also went to Jackson!
It was very windy and cold in Jackson, but it was so much fun!
I absolutely love that place(:
Yvonne, Hannah, and I on our way to Jackson
This was also the week after my wisdom teeth experience so my face is still a little swollen!




Yeah. This is real.
I got to drive it.
Be jealous.


During the summer, I lived with my friend Whitney and we build a fort.
It was like the coolest thing ever!
We also went mattress sliding and it was soooo fun!

We also had a birthday party for our other roommate, Tiffany.
I love Tiffany.
She is sooo funny!
Whitney and I only lived with her during the Spring Semester, but it was quite the party(:


So my friend Krissy had a whole bunch of wedding dresses that she wanted to sell and she asked me to be a model for a little photo shoot that she was having!
I was so honored!
She also had two of her other friends as well and it was so much fun!
Raquel Acevedo took the pictures and she did such a good job!

On July 2, 2011, my brother got married to Aubree Furrows.
Austin started dating Aubree before he went on his mission and while he was gone, Aubree and I would always hang out.
I love hanging out with Aubree!!
She is the nicest, funnest, most creative girl ever!
I am so excited that we are now seesters(:

Don't they look so cute together?!(:

All of us(:


The same weekend of Aubree and Austin's wedding was the 4th of July weekend.
It was way fun(:
Most of my relatives were in Idaho for the wedding so we had a little family reunion.
We hung out all day at a park where we ate, made crafts, shopped, and ate some more!
We also watched the Idaho Falls fireworks!
They are always so awesome to see(:
I stayed at Chelsi's after the wedding and the next day when we went to church, we were all wearing something of Rochelle's.
It was pretty bomb and the look on Rochelle's face when Chelsi and I walked through the doors and she finally noticed that we were wearing her clothes was priceless!


So August so far has been quite the adventure!
Hannah, my mom, Austin, and Aubree all came down to go school shopping
so Ashley and I went with them!
We pretty much went shopping everywhere and had lunch and dinner together.
It was quite the successful weekend!
The next weekend I went up to Idaho and was in a rodeo!
It was very interesting because Hannah and I switched horses, but it was so fun!
My friend Yvonne and her fiance Spencer also came up(:
I was so glad they did and they had a lot of fun!
We also celebrated Ashley's birthday!
We had fondue and it was freakin delicious!
Hannah also came down again a few days later.
She is such a party!
We did so many fun things while she was down here!
We went to 7 peaks, ate lots of food, watched lots of good movies, and just chatted nonstop.
I love it when she comes to visit(:

This last weekend, I went up to Salt Lake and played with Chelsi.
We went to Wingers, went to Arctic Circle, and we also saw One Day.
Okay so that is like pretty much the best movie ever!
I'm not going to spoil it for any of you, but it doesn't end the way you think it will!
So go see it.
You will love it!(:

Also when we were at Wingers, I noticed that it was really windy and getting kind of stormy.
When were going to leave, we got to the front doors and stopped.
It was raining soooo hard!
Neither of us wanted to go outside.
We thought we would wait for a little while to see if the rain would calm down a little bit, but it didn't.
I think it started raining harder and harder.
While we were trying to build up the nerve to run outside,
Chelsi noticed that her windows were down!
ahaha(:
It was so funny!
We finally decided that we had to go so we ran outside to her car.
We were seriously only outside for like 10 seconds and we felt like we had jumped in a swimming pool.
We were soaking wet!
It was so funny and so much fun, though, so we decided we didn't really care what we looked like anymore so we put on some sweats and went to the movie.
I actually think I like watching movies in sweats better.
Is that weird?
Oh well haha.
It was a blast(:

This was after we got attacked by the rain.


Oh and sometimes I get really bored and like to take pictures with Ashley's computer, camera, or even her iPad!
ahaha(:
And I promise I will try blogging more so I don't keep doing these REALLY longs posts!


Peace and Blessings!

0 comments: