Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of School!

So today was my first day of school.
I have been pretty excited about it!
I don't really know why, though, because most people dread it,
and i'm taking anatomy,
But it gives me something to do.
I also like the social part.
Oh and the hotties.
And of course the hot chocolates(:
The only part that I was really dreading was having to wake up at 6:30 in the a.m. this morning.
I don't think I have done that since high school!
This picture just sums up how I felt when I woke up this morning..



Now all of my classes are done for the day.
Thank goodness!
But it really wasn't too bad..
I kind of enjoyed myself haha.
Hopefully this will be a good semester(:

Oh and I got a pinterest thing the other day!
Now I have another thing to be addicted to.
Thanks a lot Ashley.
ahaha jp(:
It's kind of fun!
The only thing I have pinned so far are two kinds of desserts..
Don't judge.
They look super tasty and I just might make one of them!
Or both.
We will just have to see.

And a year ago today, two of my friends I did rodeo with passed away.
It is crazy how fast time flies and sometimes it still doesn't seem like they are gone.
Love you Mabry and Loren!

On the other hand, I have two new roommates!
We are just going to have a party all year(:
It's gonna be fun!

Oh and I actually helped Ashley make dinner yesterday!
I know it's hard to believe, but I did(:
We made Mexican Stromboli
IDK if that's how you spell it, but it looks good to me.
It was quite delicious!
Ashley did most of it, but I was quite the assistant.
She even told me that if she ever went on cup cake wars, she would take me to be her assistant.
Yeah.
I'm kind of a big deal.

But yeah.
That's it for now.

Peace and Blessings

0 comments: