Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh Brother..

When I was little, my brother and I had, well I guess you could call it a special bond. He would always tell me to do something and he would promise not to tell on me so I would do it and then sure enough, about five minutes later, my mom would come out and get me in trouble. It was the weirdest thing. Like one time, he told me to color on one of our movies. He even gave me a crayon to color on it with. What a kind kid. He promised me that he wouldn't tell my mom so I was all for it. But while I was in the middle of my master piece, my dear mother came out and somehow knew that I had been coloring on the movie, and she got mad at me. It was the weirdest thing. He even got me to call 9-1-1 once. It was pretty fun. The weird thing was that he really didn't tell on me for that one. They called back because I hung up once they answered the phone. That wasn't good. But he got in trouble to so I wasn't alone on that one(: And when we would both get in trouble, my mom would make us sit in chairs. Then she would leave the room and come back and we would be doing all sorts of crazy things so she would make us sit in different rooms. Then she would leave the room. We could still see each other so we would still be doing crazy things when she came back. I'm sure she just loved us. And one year during Christmas, we decided we were going to be electritions. we took off all of the light bulbs on the lights that were on the tree(that we could reach) and put them in a pile, and then we had another pile of whatever else was in the bulb in another pile. Good times(:

0 comments: